Sunday, January 13, 2013

Adsense Account with Docstoc

It is not so difficult these days to get a fully approved Adsense Account. In fact, it takes only a day or two to register a Google Adsense account using 3rd party Adsense revenue sharing websites. But now the real concern is about the lasting of these kind of Google Adsense accounts.
For those who are unfamiliar with this method of creating Adsense account, websites like Docstoc.com allows the users to make money while using their website with Google Adsense. Anyone who has a Docstoc account can also create and associate a Google Adsense account to have a revenue share in the ads placed near your document pages. If you have uploaded some 5-10 documents, it is almost for sure that you will get approved by Google. Almost same is the process with with all other 3rd party websites too.

But the question is – how long will these kind of accounts last? When I was first introduced to creating account Docstoc, I googled for similar questions but no one seemed to have written specifically about that.
For someone who knows me very well, I’m a kind of internet marketer who loves to experiment everything I come across. Considering Adsense as a tool for monetizing my experimental stuffs, I very often get my accounts banned. Except for those couple of my old-and-most-used Adsense accounts, all the rest have been up for my experiments. I was obviously searching for a better way to create Adsense accounts instantly and came across the Docstoc method. It worked well as it produced me 3 accounts in the matter of a day. 3 fully approved Adsense accounts (these days Google Adsense has a 2 step verification process and amazingly, these accounts went active without any hurdles at all. A total hassle-free method I should say).
I was happy. Happy for a week. Yeah, it took Google only 1 week to realize that I’ve been utilizing Docstoc to create Adsense accounts for using in my sites. And all three of my Adsense accounts got banned. The same seemed to be what happened to my friends’ and their friends’. After this, I consulted few Adsense account sellers and they admitted that they too are using some 3rd party websites like Docstoc (or perhaps Docstoc itself) to create and sell Adsense Accounts, and they are not guaranteed to last much longer.
Simply put, these kind of accounts don’t last much longer unless you get lucky.
But if you have been seriously looking for getting an Adsense account badly, you should consider this method as I see a lot of success stories too. After all, it won’t take much of your time to give it a try!
What do you think? I’d highly appreciate if you could share your views about this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment